You can contract directly for all of your organizational clients with us at EAP SURVEYS.COM. Dr. Warren Shepell and his team will administer, collect and deliver an EAP Survey to your organizational clients of their employees' perceptions and experiences of your EAP Services, annually. Your organizational clients as well as you will receive a detailed report with graphs and all the write-in comments.
- Communicates confidence and credibility in your EAP Services by having the EAP Survey conducted by an independent, third-party, EAP professional group who is not connected with any EAP Provider. The message to your clients is loud and clear: you stand behind your EAP services and delivery capabilities.
- Improves your EAP by receiving feedback on your EAP Services from those that have used it. You convey openness to feedback. You dialogue and problem-solve with your organizational clients referencing the same report.
- Increases awareness of your EAP – you remind employees about your EAP Services through the EAP Survey (it goes to every employee). It is an additional marketing tool for your EAP.
- Makes you stand out from the crowd. It allows you to help your organizational clients benchmark employee responses over multiple years, within the organization, within industry verticals, across industry verticals and within and across geographic areas.
- Discover what the resistances are to using your EAP Services so that you can effectively address them.
- It is smart to offer the EAP Survey to your organizational clients. It communicates your confidence in your EAP Services. It boosts your EAP Provider position in the EAP field – not only with existing clients, but also with potential clients.
- It gives you a decided edge in the sales proposal and sales presentation. By including our EAP Survey in your overall EAP package, you increase your sales, your renewals, and your revenues.
Please email us () or 416-729-9799 to discuss this opportunity further.
Our EAP SURVEY is copyrighted and is proprietary. It is unique, completely sequenced and easily completely by employees. It is available in three different languages. It is comprehensive with over 200 questions.
Our team, headed by an EAP professional and an IT specialist, brings a 30 year track record as a former EAP Provider as well as over 20 years of experience conducting Company Surveys and IT experience and skills across a wide range of survey applications.